The Khanna Group of Companies was founded in 1953 by late Shri Wazir Chand Khanna and his three sons, Kewal Krishan Khanna, Raj Kishan Khanna and Vijay Khanna. The flagship store of the company opened its doors to customers at Karol Bagh, Delhi, followed by subsequent stores at premium commercial centres such as South Extension and Rajouri Garden. The chain of these up-market and strategically located stores brought to life the founders dream of establishing a trusted, valued and dependable names in the jewellery retail market of New Delhi.
Winning the trust and patronage of customers, the company has grown from strength to strength over six decades. Living up to its age-old values and tradition of uncompromising quality, unmatched craftsmanship and excellence in service, Khanna Jewellers has carved a niche for itself amongst discerning customers not just in India but abroad as well. Carrying forward these very values into the twenty first century, the company is moving on to spread its presence across different markets in a phased manner.